My card today is a simple thank you that struts the 2016 -2018 In Colors. The combination of Flirty Flamingo & Dapper Denim makes my heart go pitter patter! There is something about the crisp & clean look of that color combo that really appeals to me. How about you? What color combo is your favorite?
The stamp set One Big Meaning has sentiments with such gorgeous fonts that I knew it would have just what I needed and it did not disappoint me!
- Thick Whisper White Card Base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" ,
- Dapper Denim Strip from the 2016 – 2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack, 2-1/4" x 4-1/4",
- Use the Layering Circles Framelits to cut a circle from a Flirty Flamingo pattern found in the 2016 – 2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack,
- Stamp the sentiment from One Big Meaning with Dapper Denim Ink on Whisper White C.S. & cut with a Layering Circles Framelits,
- Pop the sentiment circle up with Stampin' Dimensionals,
- Use the Petite Petals Punch to punch a flower from Flirty Flamingo DSP & place a Dapper Denim Enamel Shapein the center of the flower,
- Place Flirty Flamingo Enamel Shapes in both the upper left and lower right corners.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used to create my card today, just click Here to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about my creations, I am only an email away. Chatting with my Blog Readers is a real bonus for me.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: