Time for another sketch challenge from the PPA!
We had our first snow storm of the year on Tuesday. I couldn't believe that 4 inches of heavy wet snow greeted me on my deck. Because I had an order coming I knew that I had to get my deck cleared. Now that was a lot of work! Back to my card – the snow is what inspired my thoughts of a warm & cuddly type of card.
- Crumb Cake card base 4-1/2" x 9", scored at 4-1/2". Emboss the front with the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder.
- Whisper White C.S. Mat 4" x 4". Place 4 rows of Warmth & Cheer Designer Washi Tape starting about an 1" from the bottom of the Whisper White c.s.
- Sponge the edges of the Whisper White C.S. with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Emboss the are above & below the Washi Tape with the Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder.
- Attach to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. Tie a piece of Cherry Cobbler 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon around the top of the card.
- Color the sentiment from Wrapped in Warmth with Cherry Cobbler & Garden Green Stampin' Write Markers. Stamp on a 2" Whisper White Circle which is stamped in Crushed Curry Ink with the stars from Christmas Pines stamp set.
- Attach the sentiment to a Crumb Cake Scalloped Circle.
- Place Cherry Cobbler Enamel Shapes around the circle and a Cherry Cobbler Heart Enamel Shape on the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please consider joining us over at the PPA today. Here is the sketch designed by fun Pal Susan Itell.
Stampin' Up! Products Used: