Check out this cute Mummy who is popping in to say Hi to all of my Blog Peeps!
Although it is difficult to get a good picture of the Silver Foil Background, if you look closely at the left edge, you can definitely see the "shine".
The Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper adds just the right amount of sparkle to my card. And, it was super easy to cut with the Halloween Scenes Edgeless Dies.
- Thick Whisper White Card Base 4-1/4" x 11". scored at 5-1/2",
- Basic Black C.S. Mat 4-1/4" x 5-1/2",
- Siver Foil Mat 4" x 5-1/4" embossed with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper Mat 3-1/4" x 3-1/4",
- Cut a 1/2' x 4-1/2" strip of DSP,
- Whisper White C.S. Mat2-1/2" x 2-1/2" stamped with the Brick Wall Stamp from Ghoulish Grunge with Smoky Slate Ink,
- Stamp the Mummy from Cookie Cutter Halloween on Whisper White C.S. with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Punch out with the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals,
- Stamp the Spider Web from Spooky Fun on a scrap of Whisper White C.S. with stamped off Smoky Slate Ink. Stamp the spider from the same stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on the edge of the spider web. Stamp the sentiment from the same set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink over the spider web,
- Cut the pumpkins & the bat from Pumpkin Pie Glimmer Paper using the Halloween Scenes Edgiest Dies. Attach to card with Multipurpose Glue.
Today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches 258
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card today, please click HERE to be taken to my On Line Store.
Please remember that if you have any questions about any of my creations, I am only an email away and I truly ehttps://3.bp.blogspot.com/-RBIlRWFJkRI/V-rkX0eENJI/AAAAAAAAC1g/Q0nqLNF6kgAlmN4jsbliHnFmHaWpFmlPACLcB/s1600/FMS%2BFinal%2B258-001.jpgnjoy chatting with my Blog Readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: