Creating with the Cookie Cutter Halloween set today has been a ton of fun! The scarecrow image in the stamp set just begs to be colored and my Stampin' Write Markers were all about it.
The patterned Designer Series Paper found in the Petals & Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper is perfect for my fall card. The colors – Mint Macaron, Rich Razz;every, Delightful Dijon, Soft Suede, Night of Navy & Very Vanilla provide a gorgeous palette for my card.
- Very Vanilla C.S. 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4", 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Mat, 2-1/2" Punched Circle,
- Soft Suede C.S. Mat 5-1/4" x 4",
- Three strips of patterned paper (Petals & Paisleys DSP) 1-1/4" x 3-1/2,
- Rich Razzleberry C.S. 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch
- Stripe of Mint Macaron & Delightful Dijon C.S. (1/2" x 1-1/2" & 1/2" x 2") embossed with the Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
- Stamp the scarecrow image from Cookie Cutter Halloween with Black Staz On Ink. Color with Rich Razzleberry, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Markers. Punch out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
- Pop up both the scarecrow & the Vanilla Circle with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I considered adding a Rich Razzleberry Heart Enamel Shape but decided against it because I am mailing this card.
The inside of my card also received some special treatment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you need any of the products used for my card, just click Here to be taken to my On Line Store.
In addition, if you have questions about any of my creations, I am only an email away and I thoroughly enjoy interacting with my blog readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: