One last card using the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set. The Vampire is such a charming fellow that I just had to ink him up.
Because my card is 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" it was necessary to make a customized envelope. As long as I was making the envelope, I thought it would be fun to decorate the flap to match my card.
- Thick Whisper White C.S. 5-1/2" x 11", scored at 5-1/2",
- Basic Black Mat 5-3/8" x 5-3/8", Stamp the Spider Web from Ghoulish Grunge multiple times with Versa Mark Ink. Heat Emboss with Silver Embossing Powder,
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper strip 2-1/2" x 5-3/8", mat a 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of the same DSP with a Basic Black Mat 2-3/8" x 2-3/8",
- Stamp the Vampire from Cookie Cutter Halloween with Archival Black Ink. Punch out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch & color with a Smoky Slate & Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers,
- Pop up the Vampire on a Pumpkin Pie Scalloped Circle which is then popped up on a Basic Black Circle.
- Attach 3 Halloween Night Enamel Dots in the lower left-hand corner.
- Attach to Card Base,
The inside of my card needed some special attention too.
- At the top of the card Stamp the drip in Pumpkin Pie Ink,
- Stamp the sentiment from Suite Sayings with Memento Black Ink,
- Stamp the Raven from Cookie Cutter Halloween with Memento Black Ink,
- Create an envelope for the card using the Envelope Punch Board & Neutrals Envelope Paper.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used for my card, just click Here to go to my On Line Store. Remember that if you have a question about any of my creations, I am only an email away. Chatting with my Blog Readers is a highlight for me and something that I truly enjoy.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
div class="sudsol_widget" style="margin:0 0 15px">