One more congratulations card. Isn't it fun to recognize friends for their accomplishments!
- 4-1/4" x 11" Very Vanilla Card Base, scored at 5-1/2"
- 3-3/4" x 5" Copper Foil Mat
- 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper Mat, & a smaller piece cut only the top with a smaller Lots of Labels Framelits. Round the bottom corners of this piece.
- Very Vanilla Card Stock cut with the largest Lots of Labels Framelits & emboss the bottom with the Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Foder.
- Stamp the sentiment from Happy Happenings with Versa Mark Ink & Heat Emboss with Copper Embossing Powder. Cut with a Banner Framelit.
- Turn the piece above over and apply Snail Adhesive & then Copper Metallic Thread.
- Attach a Linen Thread Bow to the top & pop up their piece with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Consider adding some pearls to the center of the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you need any of the supplies used on my card, just click Here to be taken to my On Line Store. I would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: