My card today is for my hard working, dedicated & awesome Upline – Mary Fish. She recently attained the coveted accomplishment of selling a Million Dollars in Stampin' Up! products. Woot Woot Woot for Mary!
This is a bright & cheery card with simple lines and a touch of bling. It reminds me of Mary so I hope she likes it.
- Use a Sponge Brayer with Melon Mambo Ink to color the piece of Irresistibly Floral Specialty Designer Series Paper. Attach to a piece of Basic Black CardStock which sits on the Whisper White card base.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper from the Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper.
- Stamp the word "congrats from Thoughtful Banners with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on a 1/2" strip of Whisper White C.S.. Banner cut the ends & adhere some Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes between the words.
- Punch a 2-1/2" Circle from a Pop of Pink Specialty DSP.
- Attach the above pieces to the card. Glue a trio of Gold Sequins to the card.
I am off to the Post Office to get my card in the mail. Hope it doesn't take too long to arrive at it's destination.
Be sure to check back tomorrow to see a very different congrats card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that today is the last day for the World Card Making Specials from Stampin' Up! If you don't have a Demonstrator, I would love to earn your business.
Check out the specials here.
Stampin' Up! Products Used: