Although I planned on making a supply of sympathy cards, I have not done it yet. Murphy's Law – I need 2 so that is what I am sharing today. And, I better get some made for the future!
- Whisper White Card Base 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper Mat 4" x 5-1/4"
- Using a stamp from Touches of Texture, stamp a background with Sahara Sand Ink on a Whisper White C.S. Scallop Circle cut with the Layering Circles Framelits.
- Stamp the flower mage from Touches of Texture with Archival Black Ink.
- Watercolor using an Aqua Painter, Mint Macaron & Island Indigo Inks.
- Cut an Oval from Mint Macaron C.S. using the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Layer the stamped image on this piece so that the Mint Macaron C.S. shows on the left side & the bottom.
- Stamp the sentiment from Rose Wonder with Island Indigo Ink on a piece of Whisper White C.S. that has background noise. Banner cut the right end & attach under the art piece.
This is a simple card but it took some time because I kept changing the elements of my card. First I had an Island Indigo Mat under the dsp but it made my card too dark. I also tried putting the Mint Macaron Mat around the scalloped circle but I decided that more color was needed to separate the stamped image from the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you need any of the products used on my card, just click here to be taken to my On Line Store.
Stampin' Up! Products Used: