It's time for another sketch challenge from the Pals paper Arts (PPA). The sketch is from my fellow pal and creative guru Beth Beard.
I chose to rotate the sketch 90 degrees so the banner is at the top of the page.
- Whisper White C.S. 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, scored at 4-1/4. Emboss the front with the Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Emerald Envy C.S. mat 4-3/8 x 3-3/4
- Presents & Pinecones dsp mat 4-1/4 x 3-5/8
- Stamp the sentiment from Wonderful Years on the Cherry Cobbler dsp with Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stamp the hat & fur from Jolly Friends with Cherry Cobble& Emerald Envy Inks on Whisper White C.S. & Emerald Envy C.S. Punch both out with the Jolly Hat Builder Punch
- Use a small square from Layering Square Faremlits to cut a square from Gold Glimmer paper.
- Cut branches from Emerald Envy & Mint Macaron C.S. with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies.
- Attach to the card with Glue Dots.
- Attach the hat & square with Stamoin' Dimensionals
- Use a Glue Dot to attach a Mini Jingle Bell to the hat.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: