It is getting time for all those little ghosts & goblins to be out & about. My card for today is a cute Halloween card.
- Pumpkin Pie 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Card Base, embossed with the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" strip banner cut ends
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3" x 3" & 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
- Stamp skeleton from Cookie Cutter Halloween with Smoky Slate Ink on Whisper White C.S. Punch out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
- Accessorize with Silver Metallic Thread, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Halloween Night Baker's Twine
My skeleton is a happy fellow with a bright orange nose and a sweet bow tie. The Silver Metallic Thread adds a fun dimension and some texture to my card.
The Brick Wall Textures Impressions Embossing Folder creates the perfect backdrop for my guy. With bats flying about, it definitely looks like Halloween is approaching!
Speaking of bats, a trio of bats circles the sentiment. Theses are both from Spooky Fun & are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
Did you have a chance to check out the Clearance Rack. Definitely some great product at a bargain price! I did my shopping yesterday & one of the items that I am most excited about is the Red Foil Paper. Can't wait to try the Starlight Thinlits Dies on it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you need any of the supplies used on my card, just click the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: