The first time that I spotted the stamp set Country Livin' in the Stampin' Up! 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog, I knew that I would eventually have to purchase it to make a card for my daughter. She loves Kip Moore Concerts & she has a group of friends that are just as passionate. They are up for Country Music Concerts anytime that they can score tickets.
Long story short, Beth's husband Jason had a deal for a Kip Moore concert in Nashville. He took the deal and surprised Beth with the tickets. She & several friends are headed to Nashville this week. I am just hoping that my card arrives before they depart!
- Pool Party Card Base 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2
- Old Olive c.s. Mat 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Serene Scenery DSP Stack Mat 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Stamp Watercolor Wash with stamped off Sahara Sand Ink on Whisper White c.s.
- Stamp the boots & the guitar with Soft Suede Ink & Heat Emboss with Clear Embossing Powder on the c.s. from step 3.
- Fussy cut the guitar & use the Layering Circle Framelits to cut the boots.
- Use a size larger sunburst Layering Circle Framelit to cut a piece of Old Olive c.s.
- Layer Black Metallic Thread on the back of the Old Olive Circle & pop this layer up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the guitar with Stampin' Dimensionals using a double stck at the bottom of the guitar.
- Stamp the sentiment from Marquee Messages with Black Archival Ink on a scrap left from fussy cutting the guitar. Sprinkle with Clear Embossing Powder & Heat.
- Adhere 3 Star Enamel Shapes to the card.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you have any questions about my creations, I am only an email away and I truly enjoy chatting with my blog readers.
If you need any of the supplies used on my card, just click the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store. I appreciate your business and I am so grateful for your support.
Stampin' Supplies Used: