It's getting to be that time of year when little ghosts & goblins are out & about. In preparation, my card today is all about the Mummy found in the Jar of Haunts.
- Basic Gray Card Base, 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Basic Black Mat, 5-1/4 x 4 stamped the Spider Web from Ghoulish Grunge with White Craft Ink.
- Basic Gray C.S. stamped with elements from Ghoulish Grunge with Basic Gray Ink & cut with the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Cut a 1 inch strip of Smoky Slate C.S. & use the Banner Triple Pumch to create a banner. Adhere to the c.s. from the step above.
- Glue a length of Silver Metallic Trim next.
- Stamp the Mummy Jar found in Jar of Haunts with Smokey Slate Ink on Whisper White C.S. Cut with a Lots of Labels Framelit. Ink the edges with Smokey Slate Ink.
- Flip this piece over and add Snail Adhesive. Coil Silver Metallic Thread around your fingers & adhere to the Snail.
- Pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The googly eyes were added as an afterthought and they can be found at any craft store. My mummy is ready to do some haunting!
The inside of my card features a few more Spider Webs from Ghoulish Grunge. Every spider web needs a spider! These are found in the Jar of Haunts Stamp Set as is the sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you have any questions about my creations, I am only an email away & I truly enjoy chatting with my blog readers.
The supplies used for my card are in the SU 2016 – 2017 Holiday Catalog which goes live September 1, 2016. If you would like to purchase any of the items used today, just click on the picture of the item to be taken to my On Line Store.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: