After being in Salt Lake City last week, I returned home with a box of peaches which meant a lot of work for me because my intention was to can them & share the bounty with the family! Of course, it was the inspiration for my card today.
This card came together quickly.
- 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 Thick Whisper White Card Base, scored at 4-1/4.
- 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 Pear Pizzaz c.s. Mat
- 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 Peekaboo Peach c.s. Mat
- 3-3/4 x 5 Fruit Stand DSP Mat
- 1 x 5 strip of Fruit Stand DSP
Ginger's Snaps (continued)
- Stamp three peaches with Peekaboo Peach Ink on Whisper White c.s. Using a Stampin' Dauber, add highlights with Flirty Flamingo Ink.
- Fussy cut the peaches & then cut them roughly in half rounding some of the corners.
- Stamp the jar with Smoky Slate Ink on Whisper White c.s. Stamp the jar lid with Crushed Curry Ink on Whisper White c.s. Use the Everyday Jars Framelits to cut out both the jar & the lid.
- Use the jar framelit again with a pice of Window Sheet
- Adhere the peaches to the smoky slate jar with Snail Adhesive. Use Glue Dots to attach the clear jar to the smoky slate jar, Use Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the jar lid.
- Wrap Linen Thread around the jar lid multiple times & tie off in a bow after threading the sentiment banner on the thread.
- Pop up the jar with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The inside of my card also received some love.
Now you know why I stamped 3 peaches. The peach vine is stamp in Pear Pizazz Ink & popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The inspiration for my card …… The last batch!
And the finished product!
Now I have a card to give my son & his family & my daughter & her family when I gift them with some peaches. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
As always, if you ever have a question about my creations, I am only an email away & a highlight in my day is chatting with my Blog Readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: