My card today is a clean & simple Catalog case. From the time that I first looked at the new catalog, I knew that I really liked the Artistically Asian Stamp Set.
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Thick Whisper White C.S. scored at 4-1/4"
- Cut 1/4" off the right side of the top of the card base.
- Attach a 1/2" x 5-1/2" piece of black stripe from the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Stamp the images from Artistically Asian with Pear Pizazz & Peekaboo Peach Ink.
- Stamp the Asian symbols & the sentiment from the same stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Using Linen Thread, create a few loops, tie a knot & adhere to the card.
- Lay a strip of Peekaboo Peach Washi Tape from Playful Palette Washi Tape near the bottom of the foliage.
- Banner Cut the sentiment piece and pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
I love the white space on this card. It just fits the simple theme and enhances the message.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Remember that if you have any questions about my cards, I am only an email away and I reay enjoy interacting with my Blog Readers.
Finally,just a reminder that if you need any of the supplies used on my card, click Here to be taken to my Online Store.