It won't be long and fresh peaches will fill the air with their special aroma! In the meantime, I am settling for them appearing on my card.
- Whisper White C.S 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Pear Pizazz C.S. 4" x 5-1/4" embossed with the Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 1-1/8" x 3-1/2" Strips of Peekaboo Peach embossed with the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- 1-1/8" x 3-1/2" Strip of Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper
- Cut 3/8" wide banners of varying length from Peekaboo Peach & Pear Pizazz C.S. Adhere to the card but pop up the top banner with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp the peach with Peekaboo Peach Ink on Whisper White C.S. & cut it out with Paper Snips. Pop it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a small bow with Whisper White Baker's Twine & use Glue Dots to adhere it to the stem of the peach.
- Place 3 In Color Enamel Shapes on the Peekaboo Peach Banner.
I am anxious to use the Fresh Fruit stamp set and the gorgeous Fruit Stand Designer Series Paper again. It is a fun combo with so many of the new 3/8" Ruched Ribbon to match.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please know that if you would like to purchase any of the products that I used on my card, just click Here to be taken to my Online Store. I very much appreciate your support and I would love the opportunity to earn your business.
Stampin' Up! Supp;ies Used: