Yea! My order arrived with a stamp set that I have been itching to try - Stylized Birthday.
My intention was to make a simple card but one that had some interesting elements. After selecting my designer series paper, I decided a Whisper White Doilie would add some charm to my card. And, it just built from there.
- Pool Party Card Base 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- A Little Foxy DSP layer 3-3/4" x5"
- Loops of Silver Metallic Thread
- Delicate White Doilie
- Smoky Slate C.S. 2-3/8" x 2-7/8"
- Whisper White C.S. 2-1/8 x 2 -5/8"
- Stamp the sentiment from Stylized Birthday with Smoky Slate Ink
- Adhere Silver Metallic & Pool Party Enamel Shapes
- Attach a bow tied with 3/8" Pool Party Stitched Satin Ribbon
You have to look hard to see the Silver Metallic Thread behind the doilie but I promise that it is there.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Remember that if you need any of the supplies used to create my card, just click here to be taken to my Online Store. I would love the opportunity to earn your business.