Our very own Pal Maggie Mata created the sketch for this week. So many possibilities!
And here is the sketch. How about creating a card and joining us at PPA 284
- Start with a standard 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Lost Lagoon card stock & score it at 5-1/2".
- Emboss the front of the card base with the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Using the Sunburst Thinlits Die, cut a piece of Delightful Dijon patterned dsp from the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack. Stamp the face found in the Ray of Sunshine Stamp Set with Versamark Ink. Sprinkle with Black Embossing Powder & heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Layer a Lost Lagoon piece of dsp found in the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack on a piece of Basic Black card stock leaving a 1-8" border. Trime the piece to the sketch shape. and adhere.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Ray of Sunshine Stamp Set with Versamark Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Sprinkle with Black Stampin' Emboss Powder & heat set with the Heat Tool.
- Do you recognize the Sunburst Shape used to cut out my sentiment? It can be found in the Baker's Box Thinlits. The sentiment is popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! As always, your comments are very much appreciated. I read each and every one of them!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: