I have been playing with the stamp set Apple of My Eye and I am thoroughly enjoying creating some clean & simple cards with this stamp set. I made a trio of cards that I will be sharing with you over the next few days. If you like easy, then this set is for you!
- My card base is a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Cucumber Crush card stock – scored at 4-1/4".
- A Basic Black matis cut at 4" x 5-1/4". A Whisper White mat is cut at 3-7/8" x 5-1/8".
- The leaf from the Apple of My Eye Stamp Set is inked with Ink and stamped three times prior to reining the stamp.
- The sentiment from the same stamp set is inked with Real Red Ink & stamped on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. The apple is then fussy cut.
- Stamp the apple stem from the stamp set with Crumb Cake Ink that has been stamped off.
- Ink the leaf again with Gumball Green Ink & stamp alongside the stem.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals, pop up the Apple Sentiment created above.
- Tie a double bow with Linen Thread & attach to the stem of the apple with a Glue Dot.
- Add a Real Red Candy Dot
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Be sure to check back tomorrow to see another simple card made with this stamp set.
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: