This is the last card in my trio of congratulation cards for my fellow Pretty Pals who earned Founder's Circle. This one is for one of my good friends Brian King.
I picked the color palette of Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sky, & Old Olive. I felt that this palette is regal and befitting the royalty of a "King" who has earned Founder's Circle.
- My card base is a standard sized Rich Razzlebery & it is embossed with the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.
- The polka dot theme is continued with the piece of dsp from Sweet Taffy. It is mounted on a layer of Old Olive.
- The next layer is a piece of Old Olive cardstock that is embossed with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. I thought it fit for a Star performer! It is matted with a layer of Pool Party c.s.
- The next layer is the sentiment from Bravo stamped with Rich Razzleberry Ink on Whisper White c.s. This is matted on a layer of Old Olive cardstock. Check out the Rhinestone at the end of the exclamation point.Two banners peek out from the layer above. They are cut from Old Olive & Pool Party c.s.
- The star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack was used to punch 3 Pool Party Stars. A Basic Rhinestone was placed in the center of a couple of these stars – reminds me of the jewels in a Kings' crown!
Rich Razzleberry is a beautiful color but it can be tough to photograph. My card did match better than it appears in this picture…..
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: