Creating a quick & easy Christmas card was high on my list today. Many of us are crazy busy as the Holidays approach but we still like to create some handmade Christmas cards. This card fits the bill!
Kraft Card Stock adds real warmth to my card and helps the Holly stand out.
- Kraft c.s. cardbase 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2",
- Warmth & Cheer DSP mat 2" x 3" (next time I will try 2-1/2" x 3"),
- Strip of Gold Glimmer Paper 1/4' x 4-1/4", adhere beneath the sentiment
- Whisper White c.s. 1-3/8" x 4-1/4", stamp sentiment from Holly Berry Happiness with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink,
- Stamp 2 small Holly Berry Leaves on Old Olive c.s & 1 large Holly Berry Leaf on Graden Green c.s. with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, punch with the Holly Berry Builder Punch,
- Stamp Holly Berries on Real Red c.s. with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink & punch with the Hollly Berry Builder Punch,
- Assemble the Holly on the card.
Stampin' Up! makes creating fun & easy – especially because they encourage us to c.a.s.e. (copy and Share everything) from the catalog. And, that is just what I did with this card. It can be found on page 27 of the 2016 -2017 Holiday Catalog. I considered using Crumb Cake c.s. but it does not provide the warmth that the Kraft c.s. provides.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog today! Just a reminder that the Stitched Framelits are available today! If you have not heard about these framelits and the sale, click stitched framelits post for more information.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock