Although I am late posting today, I am thankful to be able to post. Two of my Grandsons where here and both got sick. Unfortunately, so did I. I am not well yet but making progress. And, I had this card ready so I wanted to share it.
My card is created with a combination of several stamp sets. Can you pick them out?
- Emboss the front of the Crumb Cake card base with the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Layer the patterned paper from Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper onto a piece of Garden Green Card stock.
- Stamp the swing from Sitting Here with Early Espresso Ink onto a piece of Whisper White C.S.. Use a Blender Pen & the ink to color the swing.
- Using a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge, ink it with Crushed Curry Ink & stamp off prior to stamping around the swing.
- Stamp the trio of pumpkins found in Spooky Fun on Pumpkin Pie C.S. with Tangerine Tango Ink. Use a Blender Pen & Ink to shade the pumpkins.
- Add a strip of Garden Green C.S. beneath the swing to ground it. Tie a piece of Linen Thread just above the strip.
- Pop the swing piece up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card just click on the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about my creations, I am only an email away and I try;y enjoy chatting with my Blog Readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: