I broke out the Jar of Haunts for a fun card that totally reminds me of my daughter Beth. She Loves candy corn so I always try to pick up a bag for her. Now I have a card to go with it!
- Thick Whisper White card base 4-1/4 x 11, scored at 5-1/2.
- Pumpkin Pie Glitter Paper 4 x 5-1/4.
- Whisper White c.s. 3-1/8 x 4-3/8.
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper 3 x 4-1/4.
- Stamp the jar on Whisper White c.s. with Archival Black Ink. Cut with the Everyday Jars Framelits.
- Stamp the jar lid on Whisper White c.s. with Delightful Dijon Ink. Cut with the Everyday Jars Framelits.
- Stamp the "candy corn" image three times on Whisper White c.s. with Aechival Black Ink. Color each pice of candy with the Pumpkin Pie & Daffodil delight Stampin' Write Markers. Fussy cut & pop up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Wrap Halloween Night Baker's Twine around the top of the jar about 3 times & secure. Attach a bow made with the same twine using a Glue Dot.
The Pumpkin Pie Glitter Paper is bright & adds a fun touch to my card. I created a wide mat from it to serve as a nice frame for my focal image.
I chose to use the Pumpkin Pie/Black Baker's twine but you also get a Basic Black/Basic Gray Baker's Twinein the same package. This twine is fun to use with the Jars.
Of course the inside of my card needed some fun too. I used a strip of Halloween Night Designer Washi Tape across the bottom of my card using the leftover pieces to attach my sentiment which is stamped on Pumpkin Pie c.s with Memento Black Ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you have any questions about my card or the product I used, I am only an email away & I truly enjoy chatting with my Blog readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: