Yesterday I mentioned that there are always a few stamp sets in a new catalog that catch my eye and are must haves for me. Today I am using another one of those stamp sets. This one is called Christmas Magic. I even love the name!
- Stamp the image on 4-1/4 x 3-1/4 Watercolor Paper with Archival Black Ink.
- Watercolor with a variety of Stampin' Up! Classic Inks using an Aqua Painter.
- A 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler c.s is scored at 4-1/4 for my card base.
- Cut a strip of 5-1/2 x 2-3/4 of This Christmas Specialty Designer Paper & adhere centered to the card base.
- Pop up the art piece with Stampin' Dimensionals centering it on all sides.
- Loop Emerald Envy Metallic Thread around 2 fingers about 5 -6 times & adhere the loops to the sign post with a Glue Dot.
- Attach a Mini Pinecone to the bow on the wreath with a Glue Dot.
Here's a magnified view of the sign with the mini pinecone. Aren't those pinecones adorable? I can't wait to use more of those!
I am having a lot of fun creating a few Christmas cards in order to provide you with some Sneak peeks from the 2016-2017 Holiday Catalog. This stamp set has an adorable snowman that I am also anxious to use.
Because my image is quite busy, I chose a simple design in order to make the art piece the center of the show. But, I do want to create a card with just the sign post.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please leave a comment if you would like because one of the highlights of my day is hearing from my Blog Readers. I appreciate your comments & the time it takes for you to leave one.
Below is a list of products used on my card. If you see products that you would like to purchase, be sure to add them to your wish list for the September 1st start of the Holiday Catalog.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: