What do you get when you combine Scenic Sayings with the Serene Scenery Designer Series paper Stack? How about a fun masculine card!
- Cover the Whisper White C.S. card base with 2 coordinating patterns from the Serene Scenery DSP Stack.
- Run a strip of adhesive on the back of a Gold Metallic Foil Doillie & add loops of Black Metallic Thread.
- Attach the Gold Metallic Foil Doilie just above the seam of the papers.
- Run a strip of Pop of Pink Washi Tape (gold flecked black tape) across the seam joining the 2 papers.
- Zig Zag a few layers of Dapper Denim 3/8" Ruched Ribbon over the Washi Tape.
- Attach a Basic Black C.S. banner to the ribbon.
- Stamp the sentiment with Archival Black Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Fussy cut it and pop it up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Knot a piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine & attach it to the bottom of the sentiment with Glue Dots.
It was fun to use many of the new elements on my card today. I am still in the process of getting some of the embellishments but I wanted to use what I had already.
What is your favorite accessory on the new 2016 -2017 Annual Catalog? Were you surprised that I used Pop of Pink Washi Tape on a masculine card? I was delighted when I spotted it because I knew that it was just what I wanted to go with the Gold Metallic Doillie.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Remember that if you ever have a question about one of my cards, I am only an email away. I love chatting with my friends about my cards.
If you need any of the supplies used on my card today, please click Here to be taken to my Online Store.