The DSP from the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper used on my card is very serene with Night of Navy & Crumb Cake.
This picture depicts the Night of Navy & Crumb Cake colors brighter than they actually are in reality. Subtle & Serene is the feeling I get when I look at this card.
- A Crumb Cake card base 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Night of Navy 4-1/8" x 5-3/8"
- Affectionately Yours DSP 3-7/8" x 5-1/8"
- The sentiment from the soon retiring Dozen Thoughts is Heat Embossed with Copper Embossing Powder (available June 1st)
- A flower from the stamp set Love & Affection (available June 1st) was stamped on Watermelon Wonder C.S. & fussy cut. Both the flower & the sentiment are popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Place a trio of Night of Navy Candy Dots (retiring) in the center of the flower.
If you need a sympathy card, or if you just want to let someone know that they are in your thoughts, this is a quick, easy & simple card to make. But, this design could also work for any occasion when paired with some of the busy patterns found in the Affectionately Designer Series Paper Pack (available June 1st).
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your comments and I read each & every one of them. Hopefully you have enjoyed seeing some sneak peeks of what is coming in the 2016 – 2017 Stampin' Up! Catalog. Remember that if you don't have an SU Demo, I would love the opportunity to earn your business.