Because I have not had a chance to play with the bright & cheerful It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack, I decided that this sketch would be the perfect chance to break open my paper stack. The vivid colors just shout party. Using some of the the colors found in the dsp - Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry & Mint Macron, I inked up the balloons from the stamp set Balloon Celebration. Although these balloons are perfect for soft subtle images, I think they work as well for bold & bright balloons.
The sketch this week is from the super talented Pal Linda Callahan.
It's all in the details ….
- If you look closely, you will notice that the card base is embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. It adds some texture to the middle of the card.
- A small Crushed Curry Baker's Twine bow adds a bit of spunk to the Crushed Curry balloon.
- Check out the trio of It's My Party Enamel Dots that help to pull the eye to the bottom of my card.
- I just love the sentiment on the balloon string found in the Balloon Celebration stamp set.
- Although it is difficult to see, the balloons are highlighted with the Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush. It adds a nice touch of sparkle suitable for any celebration!
- The balloon art piece is matted on a piece on Crushed Curry Card Stock.
- Of course, the inside of my card is spruced up with a Mint Macron DSP Mat that is also found in the It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Another trio of balloons are stamped with the same ink colors as I used on the front of my card.
- The birthday sentiment is also from the Balloon Celebration Stamp Set.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I do appreciate all of your comments and I read each and every one. Thank you for taking the time to comment. Check out the rest of the Design Team here