This is the last of the trio of cards made with the Apple of My Eye Stamp Set. Here's the details.
- Score & fold the card base.
- Use the Watermelon Inkto stamp the "grapefruit" once in the bottom right corner of the card front.
- Use the Cucumber Crush Ink and the "stamping off" technique to stamp a row of leaves along the bottom of the card front, and a couple above the "grapefruit". Tip – Stamping Off Technique – Ink the stamp, and stamp it two/three times before reining, for a lighter image.
- Use the Memento Black Ink to stamp the sentiment off to the left a little of the "grapefruit"'
- Use Snail Adhesive or Fast Fuse to attach the card front to the mat.
- Wrap about 36" of the Linen Thread around this piece three times before tying off in a bow in the top right corner.
- Use Snail Adhesive or Fast Fuse to attach this piece to the card base.
- Use Glue Dots to attach 3 Gold Sequins randomly to the card front.
Watermelon Wonder 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4" – card base
Basic Black 3-7/8" x 5-1/8" – mat
Whisper White 3-3/4" x 5" – card front
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! As always, if you have any questions about this card, I am only an email away. I appreciate your comments and read each and every one – I love interacting with all of you!