It's time for a new challenge from the PPA. My new SU product did not arrive in time for me to use and still meet the deadline for the Design Team. But old is good too.
With Father's Day fast approaching, I thought the Wetlands stamp set with the goose and the goslings would be appropriate. Especially with the colors for the challenge this week.
- The Sahara Sand card base is 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4.
- An Early Espresso Mat frames the scene and adds a nice contrast.
- Very Vanilla cardstock adds the softness that I wanted for my stamped piece. The foliage is stamped with stamped off Sahara Sand Ink & the goslings are stamped with Early Espresso Ink as is the sentiment found in Guy Greetings.
- The goose is stamped on a banner created with the newBanner Triple Punch. An Aqua Pen used with Early Espresso Ink give the goose & the grass beneath some definition.
- Both the Very Vanilla Layer & the banner are sponged with Marina Mist Ink.
- Texture is added to the banner with Linen Thread that has been wrapped around the banner 3 times and then knotted to add to the masculine look of my card.Popping the banner up with Stampin' Dimensionals gives the goose more prominence.
If you need a quick masculine card, this one might fill the bill ………..
I am doing a happy happy happy dance because my new SU product arrived! Be on the lookout for blog posts with cards created using some of my new toys. I have been creating!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: