This super simple card is headed to my Granddaughter who lives out-of-state. Katie loves to create. Of course stamping is right up her alley. These sweet flowers remind me of Katie so I just had to use them on a card for her.
- A Crumb Cake Notecard is the perfect size for my note.
- English Garden dsp provides the perfect floral layer for my card.
- What about a sentiment? Happy Happenings to the rescue. It says exactly what I feel.
- Use the new Triple Banner Punch to create a simple banner and attach it to the card with a snippet of bold striped Everyday Chic Designer Washi Tape.
- Now to add is some bling from the Metallics Sequin Assortment. A trio of gold sequins are scattered about.
- The only thing left to do is put it in the mail to my Sweet Katie!
Thank you Stampin' Up! for showcasing this card in the annual catalog. They make it so easy to case (copy and share everything)!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: