This card is heeded to a friend who recently lost his much beloved dog. If you have ever lost a pet, then you know just how much it hurts. Although there is not much that I can do, I did want him to know that I care.
The stamp set Hot Diggity Dog was perfect for this card. The variety of sentiments makes it easy to find the perfect words. And, aren't those dogs the cutest!
- My Whisper White card base is 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2" .
- A layer of Early Espresso Cardstock that has been embossed with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder is attached to the card base.
- The upper left corner of both my card and the embossed card stock layer have been rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- The plaid dsp from the Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack provided the warmth that I want my card to convey. Notice that the upper left corner of this piece has also bee corner rounded with the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- The adorable pooch is stamped in Early Espresson Ink. His sweater is colored with Island Indigo & Cajun Craze Stampin' Write Markers. A 1-3/4" Circle Punch nips him from nose to tail! The edges are inked with Cajun Craze Ink.
- The sentiment from Hot Diggity Dog is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink, banner cut & slipped under the circle with the dog.
Because the card is for a man, I did not add any embellishments. Hopefully this will help my friend to mend.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: