Ready to get your color on for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge 219? Check out the color palette for this week.
Beautiful fall colors to tickle your creativity. I am using Seasonally Scattered for my card today.
- My Very Vanilla cardbase is topped with a layer of Cajun Craze cardstock that is embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.
- The next layer is a Crushed Curry Banner that is also embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. It was cut with the Banner Framelits Die.
- Stcking with the banner theme, the Party Pennants Bigz L Die was used to cut a banner from Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Using Spongs Daubers, I inked areas of the Seasonally Scattered Stamp with Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze & Always Artichoke Inks. This was then stamped on the Very Vanilla Banner created in the step above. While I had the Sponge Daubers out, I also inked the edges of the banner with Always Artichoke Ink.
- A delicious knot was tied for the top of the card from 3/8" Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- A sprinkling of Pearls and my card is complete.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: