Woohoo! Have you heard the news? Stampin' Up! announced that their new Envelope Punch Board is available to customers. I got mine a short time ago and had time to play with it today. I am very happy with it and I believe that you will be too. Following is a picture of it along with some information.
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It's super easy to use; it will go over as a huge wow when you use it and see it in action. It looks intimidating at first glance, but when you see that all you have to do is measure for the first punch and from there you just turn and score you'll go crazy (in a good way).
- It's small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it to your events. It's also super portable and easy to store. It's small and light enough that you could use it while watching a soccer match, at a park, at a friend's for craft night-anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It's easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don't have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won't lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year's annual catalog, so it's here to stay.
And, it is only $19.95! At last, we can make envelopes for those cards that are not standard size. You can make the card & envelope to suit your needs. If you are anxious to get yours, click on the shop now button to go to my online store.
Tomorrow I will post an envelope that I made using the Envelope Punch Board for a Circle Label Thinlit card. So, be sure to check back tomorrow to see it.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!