Welcome to the last challenge from the Pals Paper Arts (PPA). I am honored to be the designer for this sketch and I encourage you to play along. Because the sketch is simple it allows for a wide range of interpretation. Please consider joining us for the last challenge.
Here is the sketch.
As a former Math teacher, straight lines and angles are just part of my history. It was natural when designing a challenge to fall back on that history. And, the Moroccan Designer Series Paper fits right in with my sketch. If the sketch looks complicated, try looking at it as one piece of paper that has 1 diagonal cut. Separate the 2 cut pieces and you have the sketch!
- Very Vanilla card base 4-1/4" x 11", scored at 5-1/2"
- Emerald Envy & Early Espresso Mats,
- Moroccan Designer Series Paper
- Stamp the sentiment from Endless Birthday Wishes with Emerald Envy Ink between the 2 sections following the slant of the paper,
- Adhere Emerald Envy Enamel Shapes to the card,
- Tie a bow with Emerald Envy Solid Baker's Twine, adhere with a Glue Dot,
- Mat a strip of matching Moroccan DSP on a strip of Emerald Envy Card Stock & attach to the inside of the card.
Thanks for stopping by my Blog today! If you need any of the supplies used to create my card, just click on the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about any of my creations, I am only an email away and I truly enjoy chatting with my Blog Readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: