I am smiling because today is my daughter Beth's birthday. Yes, Beth & her brother Chris have birthdays that are 2 days apart. This time of year was always fun in our home with 2 birthdays so close together. Beth is energetic, adventursome, thoughtful and so much fun to be around. My card today reflects that description.
Did you guess that I would be using the Playful Palette Designer Series paper Stack? It has the perfect color palette for Beth. With the vibrancy of this paper, I chose to keep the card simple.
- Very Vanilla Card Base, 4-1/4" x 11" scored at 5-1/2",
- Basic Black Mat 4-1/8" x 5-3/8",
- Playful Palette Mat 4" x 5-1/4",
- Very Vanilla Mat 4" x 2-1/4", stamp the sentiment from Stylized Birthday with Sweet Sugarplum Ink on the right side of the mat.
- Cut 2 scribbles from both Basic Black & Sweet Sugarplum C.S. using the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. Attach these by slightly overlapping them after applying glue with the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Stamp candles from the Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set using Sweet Sugarplum & Emerald Envy Inks. Cut out with the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits, Attach a short piece of Whisper White Baker's Twine to the top of both candles. Attach to the card,
- Tie a bow with Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine & attach with a Glue Dot to the criss crossed candles.
- Apply 2016 – 2018 In Color Heart Enamel Shapes.
Happy Birthday Beth! Hope it is every bit as special as you are to us!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card today, just click Here to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about my creations I am only an email away and I enjoy chatting with my blog readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: