Today I am working with a stamp set that will be available in August. It is called Thoughtful Branches.
When times are tough, it is comforting to know that people care about you and what is happening in your life. This card was created for exactly that type of situation.
- 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Crumb Cake C.S. Cardbase
- 5-3/8" x 4-1/8" Real Red Mat
- 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Kraft C.S. Mat
- Stamp the tree trunk from Thoughtful Branches with Soft Suede Ink.
- Stamp the foliage from Thoughtful Bramches with Garden Green Ink
- Stamp some apples from Thoughtful Branches with Real Red Ink on scraps of Kraft C.S. & fussy cut them. Pop up with pieces of Stampin' Dimensionals. Scatter a few around the base of the tree – pop up just one of these.
- Stamp the sentiment from Thoughtful Branches with Real Red Ink & cut with a Tags & Labels Framelit. Punch a hole in the tag & thread a narrow piece of Real Red C.S.through the hole. Angle cut the ends & tie a piece of Linen Thread in a bow around the card stock pull.
- Pop up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Add Clear Wink of Stella to the right side of the apples. It gives the card a bit of bling with no extra bulk. Here's a closeup so you can see the shine.
- The inside of the card is also stamped with a sentiment from Thoughtful Branches with Real Red Ink. It is enclosed by a heart from You're So Sweet that is also stamped with Real Red Ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: