A hearty congratulations to my friend and downline Linda on the birth of her twin grandsons! I knew just the stamp I wanted to use for this special card.
Wow! This stamp is so easy to use and creates such realistic images. It uses 3-step stamping but Stampin' Up! has made it easy for us by labeling the stamps with a 1 or a 2 or a 3. In addition, each stamp has an arrow tab so lining the stamp up with the previous image is a snap. Start with your lightest color first followed by progressively darker inks. This can be accomplished with different inks or by stamping off.
- Dapper Denim 4-1/4" x 11" cardbase scored at 5-1/2 & a banner below the sentiment.
- Moroccan DSP 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
- Very Vanilla C.S. 3-3/4" x 4" mat & a sentiment banner
- Stamp the bear images twice in the following order:
- Baby Bear stamp 1 with Crumb Cake Ink
- Baby Bear stamp 2 with Soft Suede Ink
- Baby Bear stamp 3 with Early Espresson Ink
- Fussy cut the bears & pop them up with Stampin' Dimensional
- The Bow Ties are 2-step stamping
- Bow 1 with Soft Sky Ink
- Bow 2 with Marina Mist Ink
- Fussy cut the bow ties & adhere with Snail
- Place a Dapper Denim Enamel Shape in the middle of each bow.
- Wrap Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine around the bottom part of the card and tie in a bow.
These bears looks so real that I just want to squeeze them! And, what a fun way to welcome twin boys. Of course the inside of the card needed to to let Linda know how excited we are for her family.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used on my card today, just click the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store. Remember that if you have any questions about the cards that I create, I am only an email away. I truly enjoy chatting with my Blog Readers!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: