Have you ever had a super busy day and in the middle of it remembered that you needed a card? That was me today! Making a masculine Thank You card is a snap with the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Pack. This is the perfect paper for direct stamping and that is exactly what I did.
- 4-1/4" x 11" Crumb Cake Card Base scored at 5-1/2"
- 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Basic Black C.S. Mat
- 4" x 5-1/4" DSP
- Stamp the sentiment from Thankful Thoughts with Tuxedo memento Black Ink
- Cut 2 Black/Very Vanilla strips from Playful Palette – sizes are 1/4" x 4" & 1/2" x 4"
- Attach to the card front
- Embellish with a few Gold Metallic Enamel Shapes.
- Use the same pattern paper to cover the flap of a Crumb Cake Envelope. This increases the "specialness" of a handmade card and I am very partial to the way the card & the envelope coordinate.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the products used to create my card, just click on the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store. And, if you have any questions about any of my creations, I am only an email away. Chatting with my blog readers is always a bonus!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: