Windy Ellard over at the PPA designated a fun and crisp color challenge for us this week.
Here is my card and a link to see the other cards for this challenge. PPA 305
This is a slider card which means that my shooting stars slide along the groove creating some entertaining movement. It is so easy to create with the Shooting Star Stamp Set & Sliding Star Framelits from Stampin' Up! The good news is that you can purchase them as a bundle and save 10%. In addition to a slider card, this set can create a spinner card too. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see one live.
- Whisper White Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" scored at 4-1/4"
- Pool Party Mat 4" x 5-1/4"
- Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper 3-3/4" x 5" adhere to the Pool Party Mat.
- Use a Shooting Star Framelit to cut the track for the slider.
- Add Foam Adhesive Strips to the back of this layer.
- Attach to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment with Island Indigo ink on a narrow P00l Party Banner. Add Island Indigo Enamel Shapes plus a sprinkling of White Metallic Sequin Stars.
- Add Silver Metalllic Enamel Shapes Stars to the falling stars.
- Create slider and adhere to the card.
If you would like to create a slider card, check out the video from Stampin' Up! by clicking this LINK.
Remember that if you need any of the supplies used in my card today, they can be purchased at my OnLIne Store. If you have any questions about the cards I create, please email me. I love to chat with my blog readers!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: