This card is for a friend who has some surgery coming up. For me, a cup of tea is always comforting and that is exactly the feeling I wanted to send to her.
For this card, I used product from the Have a Cuppa suite. My favorite way to create is gathering the supplies offered by Stampin' Up! as a suite. Everything matches and there are no tough decisions to make concerning what will go together.
Product used for this card:
- Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack – filled with luscious choices of paper!
- A Nice Cuppa Stamp Set – perfect images for that relaxed feeling!
- Cup & Kettle Framelits Dies – perfect to cut out those stamped images and even some dies that stand alone!
- Have a Cuppa Embellishments – did I mention that these are some of my favorite embellishments!
- Bermuda Bay 1/8" Stitched Ribbon – adds just that right pop of color!
- Tea Lace Paper Doilie – even the name sounds elegant!
A piece of matching dsp, adds extra charm to the envelope. And, it gives the postman something to smile about.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!