Welcome to another sketch challenge. This week fellow Pal & Design Team Member Amy Lazell has provided a fun & challenging sketch.
Here is the sketch.
As you can see, I chose to flip the sketch around so that my strip is on the bottom. That's what is fun about sketches – you can interpret them anyway you want. I have been anxious to try the Party Pop Up Thinlit Dies & this sketch gave me the perfect opportunity.
- Whisper White Thick Cardstock – 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
- Basic Black Cardstck mat 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
- Mat – 4-1/8 x 5-3/8 dsp from It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack
- 2-1/2 Circle from It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack.
- Using strips of each of the 3 colors found in It's My Party Cardstock Pack and the Party Pop Up Thinlit Die, cut the pieces for the sentiment and cake plate.
- Using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen, attach the strips to the circle.
- Pop the circle and the bottom of the cake plate up with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Lift up the cake plate bottom and adhere 2 of the Washi Tape patterns from It's My Party Designer Washi Tape.
- Stamp the sentiment from Party With Cake with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement.
- Adhere 2 Crushed Curry It's My Party Enamel Dots.
- Of course, I just had to add some Washi Tape to the inside of my card.
- The sentiment from Party With Cake is stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Check out the creations by the other Design Team members PPA 288.