Yesterday, I mentioned that when I did the Baby wipe techniqu, I was able to stamp multiple cards.  Using one of those for my starting point, I created a different look.

Merry Apothecary open

I find it difficult cards like this one that have a cutout front.  If you have any hints to share about photographibg these cards, I'd love to hear them!

Merry Apothecary right
 After using the baby wipr technique, I used the Apothecary Framelit to cut out my image and a matching cutout on the fron of my card base.  The "white merry" was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on the inside of my card so that it would pop through the opening in the card base.

For added texture, I embossed the front of my card base with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder. I have to admit that my card base is Gumball Green – a discontinued In Color. But, it was the perfect match and I had a lot of it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!