NEWS FlASH – Stampin' Up! has determined that we can use more than just Memento Black Ink with our Blendabilities. Check the chart below to see what Classic Ink Pads can also be used to stamp your image. Note that it is still recommended to use only Whisper White Cardstock.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away.
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Color-coded caps.
- Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock and can be used with transparent sheets.
Stampin' Blendabilities are designed to work with our Memento Ink Pad. The markers also work well with several of our Classic Stampin' Pads, noted below. Keep in mind that colors not listed are prone to smearing and aren't recommended for use with Stampin' Blendabilities. Also, remember that you'll get the best blending results using Whisper White Cardstock and when the stamped image is completely dry.
Classic Stampin' Pads
Click the blue links below to watch a video about using blendabilities.
Blendabilities Features & Benefits
How To Use Blendabilities
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!