Today Nicole Watt has cooked up a fun and interesting sketch to test our creativity. Check it out.
And here is my take on her challenge.
- Stamps from both the Tee Hee Hee & Freaky Friends combined to fill the images for my altered squares which were created with the Artisan Label Punch. Of course, a rich black ink like Memento Black Ink is needed for these cuties.
- The mat for them is just Tangerine Tango cardstock punched twice with the same punch. Cut those in half both lengthwise and widthwise and adhere to the back of the image.
- Of course we need some Halloween bling! Basic Rhinestone Jewels adorn the stamped image in each square.
- The backdrop for my "spooky" squares is some Candy Corn paper from the Moteley Monsters Designer Series Paper Pack. It is matted with some Basic Black cardstock so as not to be swallowed up by the vibrant Tangerine Tango Stripe Paper that forms the front of my card base. This is also from the same Motley Monsters Paper Pack
- For my sentiment, I stamped the broom from the Tee Hee Hee set followed by the sentiment from the same set. The broom handle fits perfectly between the lines of my sentiment for a little added nterest. After banner cutting this, I added some Black Candy Dots & a Rhinestone on the broom.
- The inside of my card is lined with Whisper White Cardstock which is also mounted on the same Tangerine Tango Stripe that I used on the front of my card. Look closely and you will see a repeat of the broom sitting at a jaunty angle ready to sweep good wishes your way!
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Please remember that if you need any of the supplies used on my card, just click on the image of the item below and you will be taken directly to my Online Store.
STAMPIN' UP! SUPPLIES USED: