You should have just left stop number 21 on the Pals Hop Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today I am sharing two cards that were both made with the fun and vibrant Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series paper.
stamps – Bootiful Occasions 126595 wood, 126597 clear; Spring Sampler 125510 wood, 125512 clear; A Little Bit of Spring 126009 wood, 126011 clear
paper – Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper, Marina Mist C.S., Whisper White C.S.
ink – Melon Mambo, Marina Mist, Daffodil delight
accessories – Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 127022, Marina Mist Striped Organdy Ribbon 129292, Perfect Polka Dots Texture Impressions Embossing Folder 117335
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your comments are appreciated so please consider leaving one. I do read each and everyone of them. And, if you have any questions about my card, remember that I am only an email away.
The next stop is Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range, stop number 23 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thank you for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Dawn Tidd at tiddbitsfromdawn
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' & Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Kerry Willard Bray at stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Ginger Toivonvn at gingerstamps.com
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!