Today I am multitasking by creating more cards for my Daughter-In-Law Jamie & playing with the Freshly Made Sketches 261.
Here is the sketch for the challenge.
As you can see. I followed it exactly!
- Thick Whisper White C.S. card base, 5-1/2" x 8-1/2",
- 2016 -2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack -Dapper Denim mat 5-3/8" x 4-1/8",
- Dapper Denim strip 1" x 5-3/8" embossed with the Sparkle Textured Impressions Embossing Folder,
- Emerald Envy Mat 4-1/8" x 2-7/8",
- Whisper White c.s. 4" x 2-3/4", Stamp the dinosaur body & bones from No Bones About It with So Saffron & Emerald Envy Ink.
- Randomly stamp additional images from the stamp set in Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, So Saffron & Peek-a-boo Peach. Remember to stamp off periodically. Mount on the Emerald Envy mat,
- Mount the piece from the previous step on a Dapper Denim mat 4-1/8" x 2-7/8", Pop up with Stamping' Dimensionals,
- Stamp the birthday sentiment inside and stamp "dinosaur tracks" with Dapper Denim Ink.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! If you need any of the supplies used to create my card today, just click the picture of the item below to be taken to my On Line Store. Please remember that if you have any questions about my cards, I am only an email away and I truly look forward to chatting with my blog readers.
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: